Now You Can Grab the 2008 Edition at HALF THE PRICE with this special link!!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ES Trading - 19 to 21 Jan 2010

Dear fellow traders :

My virtual trades on the ES as followed, all based on price action and volume.

19 Jan 2010 (Tuesday) - Profit = $137.50



 20 Jan 2010 (Wednesday) - Profit = $325.00



21 Jan 2010 (Thursday) - Loss = $500.00*.
*  I lost $200 in the first trade. I was supposed to enter a limit order for the next trade but I clicked wrongly and it became a market order. I was stopped out within the 1st candle. A great lesson that I've learned - trade management is just as crucial as money management.

Regards,

Tony Chai

2 comments:

  1. click wrongly? recheck before clicking any button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :

    ES movement is fast and fury.

    But, I'll be careful with my trade execution from now on.

    And, yes, the stop loss helped to curb further losses when you think you should hold on to a trade to give it a chance to go your way - but it sometimes just doesn't.

    Tony Chai

    ReplyDelete